The composition "Ratnik" is another brave warrior from the new collection "Courage" in the author's stylization of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov's workshop.
The figurative image captures the epic warrior, warrior - the owner of uncommon strength, determination and courage, whose glory and prowess has come down to us through the centuries through legends. This stately broad-shouldered warrior is a protector of his kind from alien invaders.
The top of the handle is made in the form of a warrior's head with a cone-shaped helmet, it was this form of a protective headgear that made it possible to achieve maximum protection in battle, the enemy's sword simply passed over the metal plate, sliding down.
The image of the chain mail is minimalistic, thus the artist forces the imagination to be turned on and to complete the drawn image: and right there we can hear the dull chime of tightly woven metal rings, somewhere in the distance feel the neighing of a faithful companion - a horse that calls for new exploits.
The sword becomes the logical end of the image. And this is not only a military necessity, but also a symbol of power and strength, valor and justice.
- This knife isn't a cold weapon
- We provide to our customers all the necessary certificates needed for the transportation of the item in Russia and abroad
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade knife.
Blade - Damascus / stainless Damascus steel / D2.
Handle - walrus tusk.
Decor elements - white metal / bronze with silvering, garnets.
Stand - white metal / bronze with silvering, italian marble.
Investment casting, engraving, setting, casting, patination, polishing, silvering, etching.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our studios:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, st. Chkalova, 120a, Zabaikalsky Regional Art Museum, 1st floor, Bayaskhalanov art gallery
- Moscow, st. Vavilova, 65a, Artist's House, Bayaskhalanov art studio&workshop