Another specific feature of the collection «Balance» is the knife’s holder, made in the form of a Japanese sword’s guard — tsuba. A knife balances on it which serves the source for the collection’s name. The pieces form a series embodying the ability to keep calm in the raging vortexes of the modern world.
The distinguishing feature of the knife «Horse» is the stylized bridle. Its aspiration to a geometry of the form contrasts with the smooth curves of the horse's head. It seems like the bridle restrains restive steed. The motif of the taming an animal by a man reflects the power of the item's owner.
- This knife isn't a cold weapon
- We provide to our customers all the necessary certificates needed for the transportation of the item in Russia and abroad
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade
Blade - laminated steel / Damascus steel / D2.
Handle - hornbeam / buffalo's horn.
Decor elements - silvering, bronze.
Stand - Italian marble.
Scabbard - hornbeam, genuine leather.
Forging, chasing, engraving, setting, casting, patination, polishing, silvering, etching.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our studios:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, st. Chkalova, 120a, Zabaikalsky Regional Art Museum, 1st floor, Bayaskhalanov art gallery
- Moscow, st. Vavilova, 65a, Artist's House, Bayaskhalanov art studio&workshop