The knife "Wolf" with a stand in the form of a tsuba is made in the author's silhouette style by Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov. The pommel of the knife is made in the form of a wolf's head. The lines that the author uses describe the animal as fast, hardy and fearless. A piercing gaze, tightly closed jaws, pointed ears speak of the maximum concentration of the animal, in a moment it will already be the winner in the fight.
The author endows the image of the wolf with noble qualities: here the predator is a symbol of a deep mind and sensitive intuition.
Tsuba stand is included.
- This knife isn't a cold weapon
- We provide to our customers all the necessary certificates needed for the transportation of the item in Russia and abroad
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade
Blade - D2 steel / Damascus steel.
Handle - buffalo horn / rosewood.
Decor elements - bronze, silvering.
Stand — italian marble, bronze with galvanic silvering.
Case - wood.
Investment casting, silvering, setting, bone processing, turning, grinding, polishing, shotting.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our gelleries:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, st. Chkalova, 120a, Zabaikalsky Regional Art Museum, 1st floor, Bayaskhalanov art gallery
- Moscow, st. Vavilova, 65a, Artist's House, Bayaskhalanov art studio&workshop