Another specific feature of the collection «Balance» is the knife’s holder, made in the form of a Japanese sword’s guard — tsuba. A knife balances on it which serves the source for the collection’s name. The pieces form a series embodying the ability to keep calm in the raging vortexes of the modern world.
The artistic decision of the knife «Rhino» reflectes the specificity of the whole collection. The contrast of the image lies in its lines drawing the silhouette. The ornate bends, creating the animal's head, highlight the form of the curved horn.
- This knife isn't a cold weapon
- We provide to our customers all the necessary certificates needed for the transportation of the item in Russia and abroad
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade knife.
Blade - laminated steel / Damascus steel / D2.
Handle - hornbeam / buffalo's horn.
Decor elements - silvering, bronze.
Stand - Italian marble.
Scabbard - hornbeam, genune leather.
Forging, chasing, engraving, setting, casting, patination, polishing, silvering, etching.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our studios:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, st. Chkalova, 120a, Zabaikalsky Regional Art Museum, 1st floor, Bayaskhalanov art gallery
- Moscow, st. Vavilova, 65a, Artist's House, Bayaskhalanov art studio&workshop