The handle and pommel of the Nuher knife from the new series of Buryat knives by Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov seem to form a stylized image of a warrior in armor. The decorative element of the handle is decorated with ornamental motifs of a turtle, which in the Eastern tradition is a symbol of longevity, immortality, wisdom and vitality. The same ornament sets a figurative brutality with its linearity and geometricality.
The warriors of Genghis Khan were called Nukers (nukhers) - they were the most loyal, strong and brave warriors. So the knife is a faithful friend and companion of the nomad. The conciseness, rigor and rhythm of the horizontal and vertical elements in the composition emphasize the verified accuracy, perfection and dignity of both the knife itself and its owner.
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade
Materials: bronze with electroplated silver plating, hornbeam, multilayer steel, garnet, genuine leather.
Lost wax casting, silvering, gilding, setting, engraving, bone processing, turning, grinding, polishing, shotting.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our studios:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, Chkalova street, 120A
- Moscow, Vavilova st. 65a
- Aginskoe, Komsomolskaya st. 4 (Transbaikal territory)