In the new knife of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov "Selmeg tengeri" (translated from Buryat — clear sky), the laconic design of the handle, which was based on the shape of the Buryat traditional knife, draws attention to the most important thing in the author's idea – the traditional ornamental pattern in the shape of a cloud, which symbolizes spiritual development and perfection.
The elegant lines of the blade, laconic decorative elements on the handle, with neat alternations of textures and subtle elegant games of highlights on the metal create an allegory of a clear clear sky, undisturbed by the elements or the darkness of bad weather. Such a knife will keep spiritual purity and tranquility from the storms of vanity and imperfection.
UNDERLESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED
Type: fixed blade
Materials: bronze with electroplated silver plating, hornbeam, multilayer steel, carnelian, green agate, genuine leather.
Lost wax casting, silvering, gilding, setting, engraving, bone processing, turning, grinding, polishing, shotting.
In addition to the product, the kit includes:
- A case made of wood with velvet filling and a lock or branded box made of thick cardboard in black corporate color also with velvet filling inside
- Branded package with the logo of the creative workshop of Zhigzhit Bayaskhalanov
- All necessary certificates are provided for the transportation of products in Russia and abroad
- Possible engraving, drawing your logo
- Each piece has a story and a mood. This makes it easy to link to these images when giving a gift.
Visit our studios:
- Ulan-Ude, Kommunisticheskaya street, 46, Gallery "B-Gallery"
- Chita, Chkalova street, 120A
- Moscow, Vavilova st. 65a
- Aginskoe, Komsomolskaya st. 4 (Transbaikal territory)